This is one of my favorite pieces that I made.
This is another cool piece.
Critique is a literary technique that means to critically evaluate a piece of literary work, a political or philosophical theory in detail. A critique could be a critical essay, an article evaluating a literary piece, or a review.
New Critique was a formalist movement in literary theory that dominated American literary criticism in the middle decades of the 20th century.
1. The Person who made it is Ben
1. I made a clay box I used black which is a shade and I used the colors red and yellow.
2. I came up with the design myself plus black is my favorite shade and red is may favorite color.
3. What was most successful is the lid didn't stick and the box itself didn't stick I would possibly smooth is out a little more.
4. Maybe I would making sculptures can be pretty fun and I think I would want to.